Friday 10 June 2011

Friday 10th June

Today i just feel like blogging. I've had such a stressful few weekd trying to sort out everything for my...BIG...adventure starting Monday 13th June 2011 and ending on the 21st August 2011. I have been give a huge opportunity which i am greatly thankful for of working in a hotel in Spain for 10 weeks, working as an Animatur basically means helping run the kids clubs and 'entertaining' guests. I am so exited but extremely nervous i mean doing all my washing and ironing and whatever else for 10 week, i barely do it at home! scared is an underestimation. I mean i am so glad to be going but just thinking back this time last year i had just finished my exams and i was so happy for the summer to begin so care free and ecstatic that i was gonna have the longest bestest summer of my life and head off to college in September not having a clue what course i was going to do, and look at me now!
Just take one bit of advice from this post...
Don't worry about yesterday and look forward to tommorow.

Jessica Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment